Depression and guilt go hand in hand for many people. Let’s get one thing straight; you’re not to blame for your mental illness! Just like you wouldn’t be to blame if you contracted pneumonia or developed arthritis. The mind and body are open to injury and it’s nothing to feel guilty about, but I know from experience it’s not that easy.
- Customer service work ruined my mental health
- Why I had to lose my career to save my mental health
- Why learning to ignore my anxiety is having a positive impact on my mental health
- Bleach London Silver Shampoo & Conditioner
- The truth about giving up alcohol
- How I went from long hair to a pixie cut in a matter of weeks