I’ve learned two really simple and effective ways to cope with impostor syndrome, so much so that I managed to make a huge career change from working in catering to becoming a freelance writer and published author in just a few years without any relevant qualifications.
- Customer service work ruined my mental health
- Why I had to lose my career to save my mental health
- Turning 30 and I still don't want kids - what's wrong with me?
- Why it's hard to take sick days when you have depression
- Depression, recovery and why relapse feels painfully good
- Self-care tips for when you're feeling depressed