I’ve learned two really simple and effective ways to cope with impostor syndrome, so much so that I managed to make a huge career change from working in catering to becoming a freelance writer and published author in just a few years without any relevant qualifications.
- Customer service work ruined my mental health
- 10 small cleaning tasks to do when you feel overwhelmed
- How I went from long hair to a pixie cut in a matter of weeks
- Why I had to lose my career to save my mental health
- 13 of the best UK mental health podcasts
- Why learning to ignore my anxiety is having a positive impact on my mental health