‘How to pitch to publications’ is a juicy topic. It can also feel overwhelming to even begin typing out the first pitch email to an editor when you’re just starting out. But – great news: you don’t have to have done a degree in journalism or have even gone to university to become a published writer.
- Customer service work ruined my mental health
- 10 small cleaning tasks to do when you feel overwhelmed
- How I went from long hair to a pixie cut in a matter of weeks
- Why I had to lose my career to save my mental health
- 13 of the best UK mental health podcasts
- Why learning to ignore my anxiety is having a positive impact on my mental health