‘How to pitch to publications’ is a juicy topic. It can also feel overwhelming to even begin typing out the first pitch email to an editor when you’re just starting out. But – great news: you don’t have to have done a degree in journalism or have even gone to university to become a published writer.
- Customer service work ruined my mental health
- Why I had to lose my career to save my mental health
- Turning 30 and I still don't want kids - what's wrong with me?
- How to tell your friends you have depression
- Plan Your Solo Writing Retreat in Scotland 2022
- Why it's hard to take sick days when you have depression