Developing a regular writing habit will support you in feeling in control of your writing process. You might know that I have anxiety issues, so having a daily journaling session keeps me grounded while also giving me a sense of accomplishment. Your practice might not be journaling, it might be a little challenge you set yourself (a daily haiku or 5 lines of your book – whatever!) but having a little ritual is so beneficial!
- Customer service work ruined my mental health
- 13 of the best UK mental health podcasts
- A Guide to Self-Publishing Your Book [Guest post]
- Why I had to lose my career to save my mental health
- Mental health clothing for when you want own your illness
- How to pitch an article idea to a magazine: Email examples included