Developing a regular writing habit will support you in feeling in control of your writing process. You might know that I have anxiety issues, so having a daily journaling session keeps me grounded while also giving me a sense of accomplishment. Your practice might not be journaling, it might be a little challenge you set yourself (a daily haiku or 5 lines of your book – whatever!) but having a little ritual is so beneficial!
- Customer service work ruined my mental health
- The truth about giving up alcohol
- Improve your mental health with '5 Minutes in the Morning'
- I've Been Posting Poetry on a Secret Instagram Account
- Turning 30 and I still don't want kids - what's wrong with me?
- Why I had to lose my career to save my mental health