Scotland writing retreats aren’t essential for writing a book, but they can be a way to make the writing process more enjoyable. As I’m a UK writer, I knew I wanted to explore some scenic locations in the country as part of my first solo writing retreat, so I was over the moon when I was offered to stay in Fort William for a few nights at an Air BnB.
- Customer service work ruined my mental health
- Why I had to lose my career to save my mental health
- How I went from long hair to a pixie cut in a matter of weeks
- Gift ideas for friends with depression
- Turning 30 and I still don't want kids - what's wrong with me?
- Why learning to ignore my anxiety is having a positive impact on my mental health