Scotland writing retreats aren’t essential for writing a book, but they can be a way to make the writing process more enjoyable. As I’m a UK writer, I knew I wanted to explore some scenic locations in the country as part of my first solo writing retreat, so I was over the moon when I was offered to stay in Fort William for a few nights at an Air BnB.
- Customer service work ruined my mental health
- Why I had to lose my career to save my mental health
- Turning 30 and I still don't want kids - what's wrong with me?
- Why it's hard to take sick days when you have depression
- Depression, recovery and why relapse feels painfully good
- Self-care tips for when you're feeling depressed