Integrating my newfound self into my work as a writer and course facilitator was a challenge. I realised that not everyone needed access to every facet of my life, but it felt wrong to compartmentalise my life into things that could and couldn’t be shared online.
- Customer service work ruined my mental health
- Why I had to lose my career to save my mental health
- The truth about giving up alcohol
- How I went from long hair to a pixie cut in a matter of weeks
- Why learning to ignore my anxiety is having a positive impact on my mental health
- Bleach London Silver Shampoo & Conditioner