Freelance insurance might not be legally required but it can offer some benefits for those who are self-employed. Public Liability Insurance offers protection against injury to other people or their belongings. If you hold a lot of customer data like addresses or bank details then get cyber insurance.
- Customer service work ruined my mental health
- Why I had to lose my career to save my mental health
- Turning 30 and I still don't want kids - what's wrong with me?
- Why it's hard to take sick days when you have depression
- Depression, recovery and why relapse feels painfully good
- Self-care tips for when you're feeling depressed