Freelance insurance might not be legally required but it can offer some benefits for those who are self-employed. Public Liability Insurance offers protection against injury to other people or their belongings. If you hold a lot of customer data like addresses or bank details then get cyber insurance.
- How to pitch an article idea to a magazine: Email examples included
- Customer service work ruined my mental health
- How I went from long hair to a pixie cut in a matter of weeks
- Why I had to lose my career to save my mental health
- Plan Your Solo Writing Retreat in Scotland 2022
- I'm a woman and I feel guilty, all the time.