Firstly, I picked the right photographer. When I scrolled through Victoria’s Instagram feed I saw that she had already photographed my friend Ruth and knew that she was going to be the perfect fit for me. All of her photographs are candid, laid-back and more importantly, make all of her subjects look like nice humans. I didn’t meet Victoria until the day of our shoot, but we had a phone call the week before to map out what locations we wanted to hit and the general vibe we wanted to create.
- Customer service work ruined my mental health
- 10 small cleaning tasks to do when you feel overwhelmed
- How I went from long hair to a pixie cut in a matter of weeks
- Why I had to lose my career to save my mental health
- 13 of the best UK mental health podcasts
- Why learning to ignore my anxiety is having a positive impact on my mental health