In this episode, I want to delve into the idea of a side hustle. What is a side hustle and why is it helpful for people who want to go freelance? And how can you overcome the fear of actually starting one and then how can you juggle your side project whilst holding down a fulltime job? I’ll also be talking to my friend and YouTube creator Mikhila McDaid who is talking about why her side hustle will never be a full-time thing why that’s exactly the way she likes it
- Customer service work ruined my mental health
- The truth about giving up alcohol
- Improve your mental health with '5 Minutes in the Morning'
- I've Been Posting Poetry on a Secret Instagram Account
- Turning 30 and I still don't want kids - what's wrong with me?
- Why I had to lose my career to save my mental health