I thought I would share some random facts with you all. Feel free to answer it for yourself and send me your blog links!
1.When I was little I wanted to be: A singer, actress or a writer. I still love to write obviously, but I couldn’t handle my nerves on the stage. Forever destined to sing in the shower!
2. I am obsessed with: Eggs. Scrambled, fried, boiled, and recently in porridge.
3. Are you argumentative? No, I avoid confrontation at all costs
4. My fail safe diet is: Atkins if I need to lose weight quickly, but I haven’t had to resort to that in years. I’m an advocate of consistently healthy eating now.
5. Wine or chocolate: Chocolate 100%. I could happily live without wine if I was allowed unlimited chocolate. White chocolate of course.
6. Cats or dogs: I have always had a dislike for cats. I don’t like how their claws dig into you. They appear all cute and cuddly but they actually scratch you and 9 times out of 10 they have a serious attitude problem. So, I choose dogs 🙂
7. Have you ever broken a bone? Not yet
8. Country you would love to visit: I would love to go to America but also Greece after reading ‘The Island’ by Victoria Hislop
9. Messy or tidy? Really quite messy. I would love to keep on top of my housework better but I just can’t motivate myself. Hoping when I buy a Dyson that will help. Basically pinning all my hopes and dreams on this Dyson.
10. Best subject at school: English
11. Clothes or make up: I would rather splurge on make up because I think that gives you the confidence to wear any old clothes and still look amazing
12. First record: Mariah Carey
13. Favourite band/artist: I’d have to say my all time favourite is Neil Young. It was Guns n Roses for a long time but I’ve grown out of that a bit.
14. My talent: Singing and playing a bit of piano/guitar
15. I can’t stomach: Mushrooms
16. Favourite food: Japanese
17.Holly or Fearne: Oh Fearne all the way! She has amazing style, so laid back and effortless. And she has a crazy post-baby body.
18. Favourite exercise: Squats of course. A lady has to squat if she wants too look good in jeans, even skinny girls.
19. Least favourite exercise: The cross trainer! I do not know why people plod along on that thing for 40 minutes? I would rather run outside or use the exercise bike.
20. Biggest fear: Being buried alive or wrongly put into an insane asylum :-s
21. Biggest regret: Studying the wrong subject at Uni
22. Biggest achievement: Running a half marathon in 2013. Never again!
23.Favourite insult: ‘Chump’ although I genuinely use it as a term of endearment.
24. Couldn’t live without: Exercise! It saves me money, passes the time and instantly boosts my mood
25. Secret crush: not so secret… little old Paul Rudd is my man of choice. Funny, cute and have you seen is luscious hair?!
If you enjoyed this post please take a moment to vote for my blog in the UK Bloggers Awards 2014 by following the link below.Follow @fifi_reid