- Monday – 10 mins cardio, 20 mins shoulder workout and 30 mins spin class which was amazing! I’ve never really got into spin but I really enjoyed this class. Will definitely be returning soon.
- Tuesday – rest
- Wednesday – Metafit cancelled (so sad about this, genuinely) so did 10 mins HIIT on bike and same on the treadmill. Followed by leg press, adductor, abductor, dumbell squats and lunges. Had the old jelly-legs after this one!
- Thursday – Body pump. I did my heaviest squat weight and oh my, did I feel it the next day. The instructor did some old tracks which is great giving your muscles a little shock treatment.
- Friday – Metafit followed by Body Pump. I know I’m not supposed to do any other class afterwards but I just love pump so much, I can’t walk away from the class and let them continue without me. Its a sickness.
- Saturday – rest. My abs really hurt today after Metafit so I’m glad I scheduled a wee rest day.
- Sunday – I did a shoulder/arm workout in the gym for about 45 mins. Lots of shoulder presses, tricep dip and bicep curls. I also had a shot on a power plate, which I have never tried before. I’m not really sure how to use it. Any suggestions?
Overall its been a good week for me. I feel I’ve broken out of my usual routine (doing Body Pump 4 times a week) which can only be a good thing. My weight loss has hit a plateau recently so I’m hoping mixing up my schedule with more cardio and Metafit will give me a wee boost. I’ve also booked in for a 60 minute spin class on Thursday which I’m looking forward to. Feeling great and ready for next week!
What have you done differently this week?Follow @fifi_reid